- Created By: Adam and Joanne Gallagher
- Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 30 mins
- Serves: 4
- Serve these cute little meatballs as is at your next party or place them on a bed of warm marinara sauce and serve with pasta, rice or polenta. You can replace the ground chicken with ground turkey, beef or pork and the goat cheese with feta cheese.
- 3/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chicken
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
0 (Rated by 0 moms)
|READY IN||0 Min|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, garlic, oregano, salt, egg, milk and roasted sweet peppers. Add chicken and lightly mix. Try not to over mix the chicken, over mixing will result in a tougher meatball, so use your fingers or even a fork to mix just until the chicken has been distributed amongst the wet ingredients.
- Form 14-16 evenly sized meatballs and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Break the goat cheese apart into evenly sized pieces and press one or two small pieces of goat cheese into the top of each meatball. To help with browning, lightly drizzle the meatballs with olive oil then bake, in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.