- If you're looking for a sweet breakfast recipe, try Sameerah S's "Golden Pancakes".
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 3/4 cup orange puree
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp butter, melted and cooled slightly
- Mix ingredients in mixing bowl, creating a thick consistency.
- Heat a pan on the stove and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan and cook on med-high heat about 3-4 minutes.
- Once underside is golden, flip pancake and cook other side for same amount of time.
- Serve with syrup and butter or peanut butter.