- If you're looking for a yummy cookie recipe, try Carole S.'s "Granny's Butter Cookies".
- 1 stick soft margarine
- 1/2 cup of cooking oil
- 1 large egg
- 1-cup sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour – sift before measuring
- 1/2 tsp. Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Sift together flour salt and soda (2xs for flour) and set aside. Use hand mixer combine egg, sugar, margarine, oil and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Cool cookie sheet in refrigerator.
- Drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake at 350 *F about 9 minutes or until lightly tanned.