- If you're looking for a cake recipe, try Michele C.'s "Great Summer Time Cake".
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 lg container of cool whip
- 2 boxex of vanilla pudding mix
- 1 11 oz can mandarin oranges
- 1 large can of crushed pinapple
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease 13 X 9 cake pan
- Mix cake mix and 1 box of vanilla pudding mix.
- Add eggs, mandarin oranges, 1/2 can of crushed pineapples. Blend together until smooth.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cake cool.
- Mix 1 box of vanilla pudding mix with the rest of the crushed pineapples.
- Combine with cool whip.
- Spread on cake
- Let chill about 30 minutes before serving.