- If you're looking for a chicken recipe, try Melissa F.'s Green Chicken Curry
- 1 TBSP Green Curry Paste
- 1 Small Green Pepper
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Potato
- 3 Medium Carrots
- 1 Large Chicken Breast
- 1 TBSP Oil
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- Saute chopped chicken in oil.
- Halfway through cooking add chopped green pepper and onion.
- Add coconut milk, and curry paste.
- Set aside.
- In medium pan boil potatoes and carrots in chicken broth. When tender add to the chicken.
- You determine by taste how much of the remaining chicken broth you add to the curry.
- Some like it thicker with coconut milk, some like it thinner. Salt to taste - about 1/2 tsp.