- This is a variation of pasta with pesto sauce... and my three kids favorite meal!
- 1 pack of your favorite pasta (16 oz)
- 1 pack of fresh basil (4oz)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup of canola oil
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts (optional)
- Parmesan cheese
- In a pan with boiling water, cook pasta
- While the pasta is cooking, and after washing the basil and spinach, mix in a blender or food processor:
- First oil, garlic, pine nuts (optional) and salt.
- Then slowly add basil and spinach and mix until smooth
- When pasta is drained add sauce and serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top.