- So there's nothing new about green smoothies, but have you tried Green Smoothie Pops? Its a great way to get you and your kids eating greens while enjoying a tasty and refreshing snack. Use your favorite green smoothie ingredients or follow this simple recipe.
- 2 fresh peaches (or a 15 oz can of peaches)
- 1 cup orange or pineapple juice
- 1 large handful (about 1 cup) kale or spinach
- 2 TBSP ground chia or flaxseed (optional, but adds nutrients)
- 2 TBSP coconut oil (optional, but adds nutrients)
- Toss all the ingredients into your blender, and blend till smooth (about 2 minutes).
- This makes about 3 cups.
- Pour smoothie into popsicle maker and freeze.