- This Grilled Portobello Mushroom recipe is a huge hit at BBQs.
- 6 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- (Optional) Cheese
- Rinse and clean the mushrooms.
- Use a knife and remove the stems.
- Place mushroom caps on a plate with the gills up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, onion, garlic and vinegar. Pour mixture over the mushroom caps.
- Put cheese over mixture.
- Grill until the mixture starts to boil.
- Serve immediately.