- If you're looking for a quick and easy pork recipe, try Sara W's "Hallelujah Ham Loaves".
- 1 c. butter
- 3 tbsp. poppy seed
- 3 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 med. onion, minced
- 1 lb. boneless ham, cooked & minced
- 12 oz. Swiss cheese, grated
- 60 sm. party rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream first 4 ingredients. Add onion, ham and cheese; mix well.
- Split rolls and place cut side up in pan. Spoon mixture on and cover with remaining roll half.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until heated.