- My kids LOVE banana bread- and it is a great way to use up near rotten banana's and give them a nutrition boost! I tend to use whatever I have on hand~but this is our favorite version thus far!
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat flour & 1 Cup all purpose Flour (You could use 2 cups all purpose flour if you'd like).
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 TBS ground flax seed(I use the Flax meal)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk(could use regular but we don't drink it)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup rehydrated Goji berries
- ***Sometimes we add a handful of Chocolate but only sometimes as a treat**
- Preheat to 350 degrees~Mix everything together~Place in greased loaf pan~Bake approx 1 hour~Enjoy!