- Make a delicious treat a little healthier with a good dose of fiber, and it's no bake!
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp caramel extract*
- *Can sub half butter extract & half vanilla extract*
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- In a food processor grind cereal to a fine crumb.
- Add cream cheese, brown sugar, extract(s) and pulse until it all comes together.
- Roll into bite sized balls (approx an inch) and set on a parchment (or wax paper) lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate until smooth, thinning with a bit of coconut oil if needed.
- Dunk the frozen truffles in the chocolate and lift out with a fork (using 2 toothpicks helps!), tapping it gently to smooth.
- Immediately add sprinkles if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator but let come to room temp before eating.