- If you're looking for a healthy dinner recipe, try Cheri P.'s "Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables".
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1" pieces (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 large green pepper, cut into wide strips
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 cups mushrooms cut in half
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Mix broth, thyme, red onion, carrots, pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms and chicken in roasting pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, stirring once.
- Serve on potatoes.