- If you're looking for a holiday snack, try Tiara C.'s "Holiday Almonds".
- 1/2 cup packed broxwn sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp egg white
- 2 cups blanched almonds
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and seasonings; set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk egg white until foamy.
- Add almonds; toss to coat.
- Add spice mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread on a greased foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container