- If you are looking for a yummy holiday dinner recipe, try Jeannine M.'s "Holiday Broccoli And Cauliflower Bake".
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can french-fried onions
- Pour soup mixture over the brocolli and cauliflower and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.