- If you're looking for a delicious Holiday snack recipe, try Patti M.'s "Holiday Coffee Cake Ring".
- 1/2 cup margarine/butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 (10 oz.) cans of Hungry Jack Flaky Biscuits
- Heat Oven to 375*F.
- In small saucepan melt butter.
- Coat the bottom and sides of ungreased bundt pan with 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp of nuts over bottom of prepared pan.
- Add the rest of the nuts, brown sugar, and water to remaining butter; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally, remove from heat.
- Separate the dough into 20 biscuits; cut each biscuit in half and shape into ball.
- Place 20 balls in the bottom of pan, drizzle half of the caramel sauce over the balls. Repeat layer.
- Bake at 375* for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Invert immediately onto waxed paper or plate.