- I was in a such a mood for a peanut chocolate treat the other day, I came up with this easy recipe.
- 1 1/3 cup of unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 bar og Ghiradelli 60% (The brown wrapper)
- 4 TBS Trader Joe's Caramel sauce
- 72 mini marshmallows. (honestly, these can be left out. Make it even easier)
- Mini muffin tin and 24 muffin liners.
- I have tried the various chocolate %s that are out there and I find that, for me, it hits just the right amount of sweetness with the cacao content at 60%.
- Chop, chop peanuts and chocolate.
- Stir caramel into chopped peanuts.
- Layer into the muffin liners. Chocolate on the bottom, three mini marshmallows, then a solid tsp of peanut/caramel.
- Ready to go into the oven. I set my oven to 350F and 5 minutes.
- Then melt the chocolate. I used a bowl set into a pot with a bit of water at the bottom.
- I poured the chocolate into a Ziplock bag.
- And drizzled it onto the somewhat cooled treats.
- Step by step images on my blog: http://shiftctrlart.com