- If you're looking for a versatile breakfast recipe, try Teresa P's "Homemade Biscuits".
- 2 c flour
- 2 T sugar
- 1 T baking powder
- 1 stick margarine
- 2/3 to 3/4 c milk
- Mix first 3 ingredients, then use pastry blender to mix in margarine and milk until mixture is crumbly.
- Mix into dough just until everything is mixed in.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Flour counter top and knead dough about 10 times.
- With palm of hand, flatten dough to about 1/2 inch.
- With a biscuit cutter, cut out biscuits.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes