- Forget about canned cranberry sauce... this is my favorite homemade cranberry sauce recipe. It is soooo easy, too.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 packet of unflavored gelatin
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the orange juice.
- Stir in the cranberries, and cook until they start to pop (about 10 minutes).
- Stir in the unflavored gelatin until dissolved.
- Remove from heat, and transfer to a bowl or glass storage container.
- Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Store in refrigerator up to five days.