- My little girl loves doughnuts, and I love saving money! So I found a really awesome recipe for Dessert Recipes for Kids:Homemade Doughnuts! This is a super easy recipe to make, and your kids can make this with you! I think it’s really important to engage your kids in your everyday activities, so they can get creative and spend some time with you!
- Refrigerated biscuit dough
- Melted Butter
- 1.Remove biscuits from tube and lay out on a cooking sheet
- 2.Using a Doughnut Cutter (or a juicing tool) punch a hole in the middle of each biscuit.
- 3. Set up 2 bowls, one with melted butter (about 2 tablespoons), and one with sugar and cinnamon mix
- 4. Take each doughnut and dunk them into the butter, and then into the sugar/cinnamon mixture. Make sure both sides are covered!
- 5. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and then cook the doughnuts for 12-14 minutes.
- 6. Let cool and enjoy!