- Looking for a quick, delicious, wholesome kid friendly snack? How about one that’s all natural, organic, unprocessed, has no preservatives, is raw (uncooked), vegan, Paleo, and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare? My homemade fruit and nut bars are the perfect solution! Super easy, very healthy and taste like fruit roll up bars. Sure to be a hit!
- Read more information on my homemade fruit and nut bars (DIY Larabar) on my blog post:
- •1 cup cashews (you can use almonds, peanuts, walnuts etc)
- •1 cup filler fruit (I used prunes but figs and dates also work great)
- •1 cup fun fruit (this is the bar flavor, I used a mixture of blueberries and cherries)
- And that’s it.
- My husband’s favorite bar is cranberry lime coconut: 1 cup of cashews, 1 cup of prunes, 1 cup of unsweetened cranberries, 2 wedges of lime, ¼ cup dried coconut flakes and I love peanut butter and jelly: 1 cup peanuts, 1 cup figs, 1 cup strawberries
- 1.) Chop nuts in food processor
- 2.) Add dried fruit to the food processor
- 3.) Line a glass plate with plastic wrap
- 4.) Press fruit and nut mixture into wrapped plate
- 5.) Cut and enjoy!