- Excellent Fresh Salsa recipe.
- The Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced peeled seeded honeydew or other melon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 the juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 the zest of one lime
- 1 finely chopped seeded serrano chile or 2 if you are feeling braver than usual.
- 1 pinch or two of cumin if you simply must have some cumin today.
- (I grew up eating cumin on darn near everything so it is totally optional)
- Directions: Combine all ingredients and toss. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with Pita chips, tortilla chips, or gluten free crackers.