- If you're looking for a fun dessert recipe, try Samantha G.'s "Hot Chocolate Fudge".
- 1 cup cream
- 60g butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 100g chocolate, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Bring cream and butter to the boil in a saucepan.
- Add both sugars, stirring constantly until sugars have dissolved.
- Remove from heat, sift in cocoa and stir well.
- Return mixture to the heat, add the chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted and mixture comes to the boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Cool slightly, pour into a jar/bottle.
- Store in the fridge, reheat before serving.