- If you're looking for a quick Italian dinner recipe, try Lisa L.'s "Italian Meatballs".
- 1lb. ground meatloaf mix (beef, veal. pork)
- 1-2 eggs
- 1/2c seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2c grated parmesan cheese
- 1tsp. garlic powder
- 1tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Dash of black pepper
- With clean hands, mix well until all is evenly blended together.
- Roll meat into the shape of small balls.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat and fry meatballs until cooked all the way through.
- If you prefer cooking them in tomato sauce or baking them in the oven, feel free to do so.