- Try out this delicious Jalepeno Cheese "fudge" recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 1/2 - 1 lb. of your favorite WHITE cheese
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Jalepeno peppers - seeded and chopped or sliced - enough to cover all of cheese
- for milder flavor use green chilis
- Garlic powder and Cajun seasoning to taste
- Grate cheese and mix together. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet (not
- greased). Scatter jalapenos over cheeses. Mix eggs, flour and milk. Pour
- over peppers and cheese. Sprinkle parmesean, garlic powder, and
- Cajun spice on top. Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut into small squares when cool. Do not refrigerate if this will be eaten within 24 hours. It is best when cooled just enough to eat!