- Super EASY to make, doesn't take tooooo long and if you love Curry, you'll love this dish! Don't forget to make a batch of white rice in a rice cooker to enjoy with your Curry!
- 1 Tablespoon Butter [or Extra Virgin Olive Oil]
- Minced/Chopped Small Onion
- 1 1/2 - 2 Lbs Pork Cubes
- 2 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Pkg Curry Bricks [Any Brand, Mild]
- Small Potatoes
- Baby Carrots
- -Add your butter [or olive oil] & minced onions to an already hot pot and stir until butter is melted and onions are brown.
- -Add Pork. Brown all sides of the pork.
- -Season your Pork with Salt & Pepper...or however else you'd like.
- -Add your water, have on Medium-High heat.
- -Add ONE curry brick and stir.
- -Cover and let Simmer for 30 Minutes.
- -While simmering, Prepare your potatoes. I cut my small potatoes in 4's, you can do this however you'd like!
- -After 30 Minutes, add the rest of your curry bricks and help them dissolve by mixing them in.
- -Next, Add your carrots!
- -Add your potatoes,
- -Bring to a boil, then Simmer for another 20 Minutes or until your carrots and potatoes are at the texture you desire.
Review This Recipe
Birgit Famil - commented on Jul. 26, 2013
Try this with ground beef, add soy sauce when you add the water and only add the curry brick at the very end, when most of the water has evaporated and the potatoes/carrots are soft and tender.