- Jelly Oranges brighten up a child's birthday party like no other. The colors can be chosen to suit a special theme, or just bright and delicious - everyone's favorite. A classic party food that both adults and children will enjoy.
- 8 large round oranges
- 8 packets of colourful jelly crystals
- Step 1: Cut your oranges in half and carefully cut around the inside and scoop out the contents (be careful not to pierce the skin).
- Step 2: Make up your jelly mix (according to pack directions) in various colours and pour into the shells of the fruit.
- Step 3: Line a tray with ramekins or create little foil rounds to hold the oranges steady.
- Step 4: Place in the fridge to set. Once in the fridge you may need to fill each orange half a little bit more to cover any spillage.
- Step 5: Once set, carefully slice each orange in half with a sharp knife.