- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Kendal W's "Judy's Salisbury Steak".
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can Golden Mushroom Soup, undiluted and divided
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1 4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Combine 1/4 cup soup, beef, 1/2 cup onion, bread crumbs and egg; stir well and shape mixture into 6 patties.
- Brown patties in large skillet over medium heat. Remove patties.
- Cook mushrooms and onion slices in skillet, stirring until tender.
- Combine soup, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Add to mushroom/onion mixture. Return patties to skillet, bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with mashed potatoes or rice.