- This dip is always a crowd pleaser for the 4th of July or any summer bbq.
- 1 bag chili flavored frito chips ( crushed....that's the fun part!)
- 1 can whole kernel yellow corn, drained
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup each red & green bell peppers chopped finely
- 1/4 cup white onion chopped finely
- 1/2 cup fancy shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT chips. Add chips right before serving. Don't try to keep left overs-- this salad is awesome when fresh but loses its zing when the chips get soggy!