- A mouthwatering Kale Chips recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- Baking Sheet
- Sea Salt
- Garlic Olive Oil (or any other infused or plain olive oil)
- Oil Spray
- Organic Kale
- Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat oven to 350
- Wash kale and pat dry
- Tear or cut up into pieces, removing the thick core if desired.
- Spray baking sheet then place pieces of kale on it.
- Drizzle olive oil over kale then sprinkle with sea salt and nutritional yeast (less salt is better)
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes and check on them.
- Don’t let them brown too much or they will taste bitter.
- I like them a little more chewy than too dry.
- Depending on your oven it may take up to 15 minutes to bake.
- I encourage you to experiment with them trying different seasonings and different infused oils if you have them!