- If you're looking for a tasty dinner recipe, try Sheyanne S.'s "Kielbasa Soup".
- 6 chicken broth cubes
- 1 lb cabbage coarsely shredded 8 cups
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 8 oz kielbasa coarsely chopped
- 4 potatoes cut in cubes 5 cups
- 1 can 8oz stewed tomatoes (ro-tel)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Teaspoons paprika
- Bring 7 cups water, the broth cubes, onion, paprika to boil in a pot over high heat to dissolve cubes.
- Add potatoes and cabbage, return to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in kielbasa and tomatoes.
- Increase heat to medium and boil gently so flavors develop.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream