- If you're looking for a delicious Korean barbeque recipe, try Laura J's "Korean Barbeque Beef".
- 1 lb boneless top loin or sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Trim fat from beef and cut beef diagonally across the grain into 1/4 inch slices.
- Mix remaining ingredients, stir in beef until well coated. Cover and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Cook beef in marinade over a medium heat until cooked (about 25-30 minutes).
- Add premixed cornstarch and water to thicken the sauce and make it more like a gravy.
- Serve over hot rice.