- Try these roll ups the next time you need a meal in 30 mins or less!
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 5 cups marinara (homemade or bought)
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- zest of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep an ovenproof pan by brushing it with melted butter. Pour half the marinara and spread onto the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large pot, boil the noodles according to the package directions. Drain, do not rinse.
- In a medium bowl combine the ricotta, parmesan, egg, lemon zest, oregano and garlic powder. Stir together well, season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the noodles down flat and spread about 2 table spoons of cheese filling and roll on up!
- Top with extra sauce and cheese and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Then just serve!