- A mouthwatering Lasagna Toss recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 jar 26oz spaghetti sauce
- 1-2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup zesty italian dressing
- 12 oven ready lasagna noodles broken into quarters
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat then drain
- add peppers, garlic, spaghetti sauce, water and dressing; bring to a boil. Stir noodles; reduce heat to medium-low. cover
- Cook stirring occasionally, 10-15 minutes or until noodles are tender. Remove from heat, sprinkle with cheese, cover let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.