- Check out this tasty Layered Enchilada Bake recipe.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cup salsa
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 cup zesty italian dressing
- 2 tbs taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 8oz. pkg of mexican style shredded chees
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Brown ground meat with onions, drain & stir in salsa, beans, dressing & seasoning
- Arrange 3 tortillas on bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish; cover with layer of meat mixture, sour cream & cheese
- Repeat layer & cover with foil
- Bake for 40 minutes, remove foil after 30 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes before cutting to serve.