- If you're looking for a healthy lunch recipe, try Michelle J.'s "Layered Salad".
- 1 head lettuce (chopped)
- 1 bunch spinach (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 1-2 cups frozen peas (to your liking)
- 1.5 cups mayo
- 5 tsp turmeric
- 5 tsp cumin
- 5 tsp cayenne pepper or chili pepper
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 5-1 package bacon crispy and diced/crumbled
- 5-6 eggs (hard boiled and sliced)
- Layer vegetables in 9 by 13 dish (or whatever you want to use that is big enough).
- Mix mayo and spices and spread over salad, sealing it as much as possible.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate 24 hours.
- Before serving arrange bacon and sliced egg on top.