- If you're looking for a delicious chicken recipe, try Jo Ann K.'s "Lemon Pepper Chicken".
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- hot cooked rice or pilaf
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap; pound lightly. Remove plastic wrap.
- In a shallow bowl combine flour and salt.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture. Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper.
- In skillet cook chicken in the hot butter, half at a time on medium-high heat, 3 minutes on each side or until brown and no longer pink.
- Return all the chicken to the skillet.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the chicken breasts.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes until pan juices are reduced. Serve over rice.