- I took a delicious, but calorie loaded dish and lightened it up! The result was an amazing side dish for any outdoor BBQ, picnic, potluck or any occasion!
- 6-8 small to medium red potatoes - cooked, cooled and cubed
- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 8-10 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled - divided
- 6 ounces shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 green onions, sliced, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash paprika (or cayenne pepper)
- Gently combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, reserving a little cheddar, green onion and bacon for garnish.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Top with reserved shredded cheddar, green onion slices and bacon.
- Can be served immediately while still warm, or made ahead of time and served cold.