- If you're looking for a cake recipe, try Vicky L.'s "Low-fat Cherry Cake".
- 1 box of Angel food cake mix
- 1 Can of sugar free or light cherry pie filling
- 1 box of sugarfree white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 Container of fat free whipped topping
- 1 Cup of cold fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix cake mix and cherry pie filling until well blended.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan bake for 35 to 50 minutes until set.
- cool cake completely it will fall.
- Mix pudding and 1 cup of milk until thick fold in 2 cups of whip cream.
- Spread on top of cake and enjoy. If there is any left cover and put in the fridge.