- This Macaroni Bake recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 1 1/2 cups small macaroni
- 1 big pan of boiling water
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 1 onion, peeled & chopped
- 1 x 440g can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Gently drop macaroni into the pot of boiling water.
- Keep it boiling well for 8 mins.
- Drain well. Put it into an 8 cup casserole dish.
- Chop bacon. Fry gently with onion till cooked.
- Drain it. Stir it into the casserole.
- Stir in soup, milk & the grated cheese.
- Bake it at 190 degrees celceus for 45mins.
- Serve hot with a tossed salad & french bread.
- This is a hit in our house. Both my husband & my 2 1/2 yr old daughter eat this.