- This is a simple delicious and creamy no machine Ice cream! It is the best one you have ever tasted in your life. Make it the night before and it will be ready for the next day.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 3 honey grahams, coarsely chopped
- Mix the cream cheese condensed milk and whipping cream until well blended no clumps. I let mine go for about 8 mins.
- Freeze 2 1/2 - 3 hours or until almost solid.
- Beat cream cheese mixture with the mixer until creamy. Blend berries in blender until smooth and beat into cream cheese mixture then mix in your chopped crackers.
- Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove dessert from freezer 15 minutes before serving.