- If you're looking for a sweet snack recipe, try Linda B's "Magic Cookie Bars".
- 1/2 cup oleo
- 11/2 cup graham cracker Crumbs
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Milk
- 1-6 oz. Nestle chocolate chips
- 1 can 3 1/2 oz of flaked coconut.
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In 9" x 13" baking dish melt butter. Sprinkle graham crumbs over the butter. Pour Sweetened milk evenly over crumbs then top with Nestle chocolate chips, coconuts flakes and nuts.
- Press down gently on top. Bake at 350 for 25 mins or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.