- A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.
- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce, divided
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce in medium bowl; shape into 18 meatballs.
- Bring remaining Pasta Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in 12-inch skillet. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.