- If you're looking for a tasty summertime salad recipe, try Liz F's "Mandarin-Berry Salad".
- 6 cups of torn mixed salad green,
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced.
- 1/2 cup canned rice noodles
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- 1-11oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp salad oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine the first 7 items in a large bowl.
- Combine last 6 ingredients in bowl to form dressing.
- Pour dressing over the greens and top with 2 oz of semi-soft goat cheese (crumbled) then serve