- Check out this tasty Mary Beth's Halushki recipe.
- 1 medium sized head of cabbage, grated
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 whole stick of butter or margerine
- 1 bag of Bow Tie Noodles, or Kaluski Noodles( Wide)
- Put the stick of butter/margerine in a large skillet
- Melt the butter, then add the grated cabbage and the chopped onions
- Cook on medium heat, for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, or until cabbage is fully translucent, making sure that you keep stirring it, as not to scorch the mixture.
- Put cabbage mixture aside
- Boil water for noodles
- Cook noodles
- Drain noodles
- Combine noodles with cabbage mixture
- Voila, Haluski!