- EYE IT! Should feel crunchy and eggy and have pieces big enough to feel and taste :)
- 2 packages of saltiines ( I like a lot, creates a lighter loaf)
- 1 white onion chooped to desired, no blenders this is not baby food!
- salt and pepper to personal taste
- brown gravy ( I make it from scratch) Lots of it
- I like a can of chopped tomatos and diced carrots ( NO ketchup!! Yuck!)
- Mix all but the gravy (its for after)
- put in a loaf pan and cook covered for about 1/2 hour
- uncover and cook until meat has white juices and top is crispy but not dry
- 350 degrees will do
- cut into loafs and pour gravy as desired.
- So Mom and Pop! love it
- If I am not clear enough, cook more