- I made this recipe on my own. I know that it is similar to apple crumble, but I made it by ear.
- 1 cup of dry uncooked oats
- 3 tbsps of dark brown sugar
- a dash of salt
- a dash of cinnamon
- a dash of curry spice (sounds gross but it is quite good)
- 4 cubes of salted butter
- 3 cups of cubed melon (any kind except watermelon)
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Mix all together thoroughly (otherwise it doesn't go well together)
- Add butter and blend together
- Bake the mixture for 30 minutes in a pan or something(stir it every 5 mins)
- Put the mixture into a bowl or something, and let it cool off
- Put the cubed melon into the mixture and blend it in, until it is all coated and equally
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top and serve! :)
- Enjoy with whipped cream on top of dish.
- Delicious dessert in our house for summer time.