- If you're looking for a "type of dish" recipe, try Chelsea S.'s "Mexican Chicken Casserole".
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut up
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Can Rotel
- 1/2 block (large) velveeta
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 bag of Doritos
- Fry chicken in olive oil in large saucepan till chicken is brown. Add remaining ingredients and cook till smooth sauce.
- In cake pan (9x13) layer bottom with crushed doritos. Then add layer of sauce. Add one more layer of crushed doritios and one more layer of sauce. Layer top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with Doritos or Tostitos.