- Try out this delicious Mexican Cream Cheese Dip recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 2 tubs of whipped cream cheese
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 package of taco seasoning
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 bag of Fiesta or Mexican Cheese
- 1 can black olives
- 1 jar salsa (medium)
- Blend cream cheese , refried beans, seasoning, 1/2 can tomoatoes, 1/2 jar of salsa
- Spread on platter - top with more salsa, sprinkle cheese, top with sliced olives and remaining tomatoes. Refrigerate for 1 -2 hours or until set - serve w/torilla chips.