- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Mexican Lagsana recipe.
- 2lbs hamburger
- 4 large tortilas
- sour cream
- 8oz tomato sauce
- shreaded cheese
- two packets of taco seasoning
- 3/4 can of corn (optional)
- 3/4 can of mushrooms (optional)
- 1 can diced new potatoes (optional)
- Cook the hamburger with the taco seasoning. When done mix the meat, tomatoe sauce, corn, mushrooms,and new potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Take a baking pan
- 1 put down two of the tortilas
- 2 cover with a thin layer of sour cream.
- 3 Then add a layer of the meat mixture
- 4 then add a layer of cheese.
- 5 repeat steps 1-4
- pre-heat oven to 350 degrees put into the oven for 20-25 mins and enjoy