- A mouthwatering Mexican Pasta recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 4 Boneless Skinless chicken breast
- Box of macaroni noodles
- 1/2 Bag of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Bag of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 packaged Taco seasoning
- Step 1.
- Take chicken breast (cut off any fat.) Cut into strips and then cubes.
- Step 2.
- Start boiling noodles.
- Step 3.
- Step 4.
- When taco seasoning is well simmered add cheese to chicken. Stir repeatedly so the cheese won't stick. Mix until all chicken is coated. May be look like there is a lot, but will be used.
- Step 5.
- Drain noodles.
- Step 6.
- Mix Chicken, cheese, and noodles. Season to liking and serve.